- The natural scent of lavender and rosemary creates a very pleasant harmony with hemp and, in addition, promotes the anti-inflammatory effect of hemp itself
- For the treatment and regeneration of the skin in chronic inflammations, e.g. for eczema, psoriasis and acne, but also after sunburn. Helps with neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis, chronic inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases
- Made with quality organic hemp oil and lanolin to create a protective wax layer without feeling greasy. The additions of Bach’s crisis essence improve the regenerative effects of the preparation.
- Grown in our own eco-agriculture. Manual harvesting and handmade
- Apply the ointment to the skin several times a day as needed.
lanolin, hemp oil, hemp extract, vitamin E, blend of essential oils (rosemary, lavender), Bach’s crisis essence
(Bach’s flower essences are used to support a person in problematic emotional states that result in his physical health problems – psychosomatic diseases. Crisis essence is a specific combination of 5 Bach flower essences: Devätorník penny, Fenced plum, Plum cherry-fruited, Cherry blossom and Pale beetle)
Lovingly made by pharmacists. The advantages are high-quality raw materials and chemical purity without chemical preservatives. Substances are obtained from the plant in a gentle way, without the use of chemical solvents and high temperature.
Made in Slovakia