The seed has a delicious nutty taste . Great for salads, smoothies, yoghurts, porridges, bread or dough. Suitable for direct use, do not need to be soaked
Recommended daily dose: 30-40g
Hemp seed is also suitable for celiacs. Hemp seed is safe for children because it is a completely natural source of various vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants.
Hemp seeds contain a particularly high content of arginine (18.8 mg / g). Thanks to this, their consumption has a beneficial effect on the normal functioning of the heart and the immune system.
Other beneficial effects of hemp seeds on our body are:
- strengthen the immune system and detoxify the body
- is a source of good fat
- have a beneficial effect on blood sugar levels and regulate cholesterol
- promote the growth of muscle mass
- support the proper functioning of the endocrine system
- supplies cells with the necessary nutrients
- serve as a prevention against tooth decay
- strengthen eyesight
- help with kidney problems
- are the perfect prevention against asthma, arthritis or ulcer diseases
Hemp seeds are suitable for consumption for women who suffer from unpleasant symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). These symptoms are probably due to an imbalance between the hormones prolactin and prostaglandin. The presence of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in hemp seeds produces the hormone prostaglandin, which can reduce the effects of the emotional and physical effects of prolactin.
You can learn more about the effects of hemp seed in an article on our blog
Composition :100% BIO hemp seed peeled